Join San Diego Tech Ladies for our exciting fall event that explores the importance of community, mentoring, and advocacy at work. We’ll feature a moderated panel discussion with senior-level industry leaders, followed by a breakout roundtable session to continue the conversation in small groups. It’s an opportunity to learn, ask, and share, and you’ll walk away with actionable ways to build or enhance your own support system to thrive at work.
6:45-7:15: Panel discussion
- Lindsey Harris, Creative Director at MJD Interactive
- Alexis O’Banion, Creative Director and Technology Strategist at Mingei International Museum
- Ana Reyes, Learning and Development Project Manager at LPL Financial
- Teena Singh, UX Strategy and Customer Insights at ServiceNow
- Sara Vienna, Head of Design at BL3NDlabs
- Stacey Edelstein, Co-founder at Raygun (moderator)
Special thanks to our sponsor, BL3NDlabs. BL3NDlabs builds products, platforms, and brands for funded startups and Fortune 1000 companies that invest in the digital future.
A note on Tech Ladies Events:
- Tech Ladies events are open to all genders.
- Please review our Code of Conduct before attending a Tech Ladies event.
- Interested in what we’re doing? Join Tech Ladies